Dr. Heidi has been an Assistant Professor at Columbia University School of Social Work, since 2004, she teaches a variety of graduate courses including:
- Traumatic Loss During Childhood
- Grief Treatment & Sudden Loss
- Intervention for Grief Loss and Bereavement
- Clinical Evaluation with Children
- Social Work Practice with Children
FDNY-COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY FAMILY GUIDANCE PROGRAM:
Dr. Heidi worked for 10 yrs. on a longitudinal study providing ongoing intervention and follow-up to families of firefighters killed in the World Trade Center attacks. She also conducted workshops for bereaved 9/11 siblings.
Her research interests and publications are in the area of grief and loss, and her doctoral dissertation were on the sudden death of a sibling.
For further information click on: Heidi Horsley